Thursday, August 24, 2023

Would Today Make a Good Groundhog Day?

Alexia standing in her long floral dress in the middle of her cottage garden, holding a large, green, bok choy plant


Today is my birthday! 


I had a wonderful day and it ended with a beautiful sunset. There’s nothing about the day that I’d do-over. Which happens to be our topic of the week—is there a point in your writing career that you wish you could do-over? 


Like everyone, I make mistakes. They sometimes make me cringe and sometimes make me frown, but I like to look at mistakes or failings as points of growth. If I chose to re-do anything I would be doing so with knowledge gained from said instance…which would mean I would... lose that wisdom…? At that point I think it starts to become a convoluted loop of linear timelines that only the Flash can traverse. 


Oooo, which gives me a great plot idea!!! 


See! A cherry on top of an already great day! 


May your coming weekend be filled with words!

No comments:

Post a Comment