Monday, January 24, 2022

The Year Ahead

Our subject for this week: 


 Tell us your future: What does your writing life look like for the upcoming year? (Book releases, WIP’s, retreats, cons, signings, etc.)


  Well,  as always, the future looks busy and bright. I have many, many plans, or as I have always liked to say, i'm spinning a lot of plates. The catch is to keep them all going. 


On the novel fro t I have to finish THE warbORN, which is the last scheduled SEVEN FORGES novel. I'm already at work on a collaborative novel with my co-writing companion, Charles Rutledge, and I have three novellas scheduled to finish this year, plus at least five short stories. You can add into that plans for at least  two anthologies that I am editing or co-editing, 


I like to stay busy.


Did I mention I have a day job with a one-hour commute each way?


I'm not sure if I'll be going to any actual conventions in these times of plague, but there are plans for at least a couple of virtual cons to keep me busy, I'll be attending Boskone via the internet in February and others are at various stages of finalization.


Times are weird and that's all I can do for now, but, as always, I  have a hard time saying "No" to anything, so there are endless possibilities.













No comments:

Post a Comment