Monday, May 23, 2016

To Blog, or not to Blog.


Honestly, my answer is simple: Yes.

Return on Investment? Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Mostly I blog when I have news of a new book or an appearance. I blog to let people know what's going on. I blog when I'm annoyed by someone, like Joe the Plumber after he got pissy over his gun rights with several families after a massacre.

I blogged a fair amount after my wife passed away, because I knew myself well enough to know that I would never in a million years actually say what I was going through to anyone. It's not the way I'm programmed. But I could write it out and so I did.  Probably saved myself a fortune in therapy bills, by the way.

I blog when it strikes my fancy or when it I think it will be useful.

Right now, however, time to get back to the novel. It's due in ten or so days.

Keep smiling,

Jim

1 comment: