Sunday, February 13, 2022

Furry Editors

This week's post topic is An Homage to Writing Buddies: Be they furry or friendly!

I'm pretty sure I've shared pics of my baby dogs before, but since we're bestowing a little special honor on those who help (and sometimes hinder) us through this writing gig, I'll be sharing a few more.

This is our old girl Harley. Harley is the sweetest German Shepherd in existence. She is 15 years-old and hates getting her picture taken. She's a beautiful queen. Super gentle. Astonishingly smart. And she's been at my side for a very long time, watching me write several books that will never see the light of day--and some that will. She's my best friend.



This is Roscoe the English Bulldog. Where Harley is my BFF, Roscoe is my child--the baby that cannot be without his mom. He's painfully cute and his hobbies are sleeping, eating, and shoving my laptop off my lap so he can plant his eight pound body on me. As you can see, he is ever at my side and constantly trying to figure out how to get closer.




And this is Nash, Roscoe's brother. Nash is...well, Nash. He's so sweet sometimes and a bit of a handful absolute terror at other times lol. He keeps things lively in our house, that's for sure! Sometimes he just wants me to be done with writing, and when that happens, he does this 'stare down' thing. It's what I call the HURRY UP stare. He's also been known to use his paw to slam my laptop closed if I don't pay attention to him. Needless to say, I unfailingly let him win.




And those are my furry editors, always at my side. I love them with my whole heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment