Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Wintery Writing Companion

 Ahhh a tribute to our furry writing companion(s)?

Checks the outdoor temp.
A balmy 21 degrees.🥶
Leans back in chair
Eyes the porch
Spots this winter baby and all her DNGAF glory:


Oh, I know it's cold out there. She's a husky. All that floof? Multiple layers of furry insulation. She'd rather be lolling in the snowdrift that's beyond the frame of the photo but is settling for the outdoor couch. This same girl leaps into bed at the asscrack of dawn during a snowfall to inform me that The Great White Wet is happening and that I ought to be joyful and when, oh when, am I taking her outside to frolic?!?

See that look on her face? That's the look of "unless you're bringing me a cookie, it hasn't been two hours since our last outing, so get back to work."  sigh Such a taskmaster.

I wouldn't trade her for the world. 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment