Sunday, February 20, 2022

Why This WIP?

This week's post topic is Why this WIP? What about it resonates for you?

Well, my current WIP--City of Ruin--is my second romantic fantasy novel under contract with City Owl Press and releases later this year. So that's why this WIP ;) But also because I really love the story, and I've been able to employ certain storytelling elements (ones I can't mention!) that make my writer's heart happy.

City of Ruin is book two in The Witch Walker trilogy, a continuation of Raina Bloodgood and Alexus Thibault's story. Their passionate tale is just getting started in The Witch Collector, book one. There's so much more unveiling left to do and secrets to bring to light, and I'm having a blast placing the puzzle pieces for readers. It's this--the story weaving--that always gets me excited.

If The Witch Collector sounds like a book you might enjoy, and if you haven't given it a try, I'll drop the buy links here. You can also add it on Goodreads!









No comments:

Post a Comment