Monday, December 17, 2018

What I'm looking forward to in 2019

I'm looking forward to books. Which ones? Hell, that's like asking what my favorite color is: The answer changes depending on my mood.

Right off the top of my head, I'm looking forward to Christopher Golden's THE PANDORA ROOM. I haven't read it yet, I could. All I'd have to do is ask and Chris would hand me a copy, but I also know that no matter how much I'm looking forward to the read, I wouldn't get to it for a couple of months. Too much on my plate.




Joe Abercrombie has mentioned  that his next book A LITTLE HATRED is coming out in the UK in September of 2019. I will order a copy as soon as I can. He is on my must read list.

No cover yet. Maybe soon.

I'm looking froward to the release of GATES OF THE DEAD, ,y latest book. It's been three years in the making.

Give me ten minutes and most of those answers will be sublimated by whatever else catches my eye.

I'm looking froward to the release of Bloodlines, which is still being written by yours truly and coming out in October....

It never ends. I love that fact. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yes, it is like asking what's the favorite color of the moment. And cheers to the book list that never ends!

    ReplyDelete