Monday, October 2, 2017

Dreams....

So if I were going to be in an anthology with any other authors, living or dead, who would they be and why?

Hell, that's ridiculously easy.

First, Stephen King. Why? Because he's one of the largest influences I've ever had and even his bad books re better than average.

Second, Mark Twain. Why? Because, damn, to this day that man's works remain potent, observant and humorous.

Third, Ray Bradbury. Why? Because he's Ray Bradbury. Enough said.

I can think of others, of course, and plenty of them, but in several cases I have already BEEN in anthologies with them. In all three of these cases I have never been that fortunate.

As with Jeffe before me I can show you one of my dram anthologies that has come to pass.

And I can show you the cover for the next anthology I'm in, too.







If you should find yourselves in Haverhill Massachusetts on October twenty-first, between the hours of 10 Am and 4:30 PM, you might want to visit me and around forty-nine other artists for the Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival. 

We'll have stuff to sell and there will be free panels, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment