Monday, January 28, 2019

If I was going to write Fan Fic....,

If I was going to write Fan Fiction who would I want to write and why?

Hmm. The Universal Monsters. I grew up watching and loving those movies. Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, the Wolfman, the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde, The Mummy. All of my earliest memories of these iconic characters are wrapped up in the stories, effects and make up that Universal put together to make me afraid (never really worked, I was always just thrilled).

Iconic doesn't begin to cover it for me.  Alec Ross and Eric Powell are two of my favorite artists and they've done a crack up job of showing WHY I love these characters. I think it's fair to say I would not be the writer I am today if it hadn't been for the Universal Monsters.
















No comments:

Post a Comment