|Dean Winchester, SPN, Pretty Much Every Season|
To whit, here are my Top Writerly Snacks by Food Pyramid Group:
- Vegetables = Broccoli Tots w Cheese (Green Giant. Freezer section).
- Fruit = Simple Mango Smoothie (Frozen mango chunks, splash of lemon juice, water/wine in a blender)
- Grains = Crackers, probably with cheese though hummus is nice too.
- Dairy = A pot of yogurt to keep all digestive parts working as designed. (Watch the sugars on this one; some yogurt brands have more sugar than ice cream.)
- Meat = One-bite mini meatballs (usually in the freezer section, sometimes the butcher has them freshly made)
- Fats & Oils = Spoonful of all natural nut butter (I like peanut or cashew. Again, watch the added sugars here or you might as well have a Reeses Cup.)
- SUGAR: Dark Chocolate, bite-size (I like Dove's individual wrapped squares because chocolate-covered keys are nasty.)
Yes, coffee stands alone. It's is not a food group. It's a necessity. Kind of like bourbon. 🤣